"Well, John wasn't exactly 'The Boogeyman.' He was the one you sent to kill the F***ing Boogeyman."
We have been talking about potential upcoming new titles from a lot of companies lately. This is something that I wrote about a potential upcoming Stern title a little over a month ago. This came from what I would call a very reliable source.
When I wrote this I hadn't heard it anywhere else yet. Supposedly Stern Pinball has the license for and is developing a John Wick pinball machine. Oh man, that's a good one! I've probably seen John Wick 1 at least twenty times. That movie is always on TV somewhere (yes, I still have traditional cable lol). I love the first movie in the franchise, but I somehow I had never seen John Wick 2 and 3 until earlier this year. They were great too. As soon as John Wick 4 is available on anything but Pay Per View I'll watch it as well.
The John Wick movies are jam packed with action. That would have to be a super fast-paced pinball machine. The movies are also jam packed with awesome quotes...
- "People keep asking if I'm back, and I haven't really had an answer. But now, Yeah! I'm thinking I'm back!"
- "I once saw him kill three men in a bar with a pencil. With a F***ing Pencil!"
- "You stabbed the Devil in the back and forced him back into the life he had just left."
- "As I Live And Breathe! John Wick. The Man. The Myth, The Legend. You're not very good at retiring."
- "$14 Million dollar bounty on his head, and every interested party in the city wants a piece of it. I'd say the odds are about even."
Come on. How good are those? Now I've heard in the past that Keanu Reeves is very difficult to get licensing for, so if the Stern John Wick rumor is true he may have changed his tune on that subject somewhat or this rumor just isn't true lol. We'll see.
Below is a link to the original article that I wrote on this subject on June 21st:
Rumor-palooza Continues...Brand New License For Stern Pinball